With this tutorial you learn about Korg monologue's signal flow, synth basics, sequencing and all the different modes and functions that allow you to dig into its programming toolbox.
51 minutes of video training
Super clear explanations
Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
Easy to navigate
1. Introduction (01:58)
2. Plugging in & Ports (02:23)
3. Important Global Settings (02:46)
4. All About Tuning (02:16)
5. Subtractive Synthesis Basics (02:45)
6. minilogue Signal Flow (03:13)
7. Choosing & Playing Programs (03:22)
8. Favorite Programs (02:35)
9. The Oscillator Mixer (02:19)
10. Playing the Sequencer (03:18)
11. Voice Mode Overview (02:56)
12. Voice Mode Depth (04:17)
13. Program Edit Mode (03:11)
14. Sequence Edit Mode (03:00)
15. Shift Mode Functions (02:46)
16. Saving a Program (02:14)
17. Augmenting your Synth with MIDI (02:27)
18. What's Next? (02:37)
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Intro Class For Korg minilogue is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-26. The program can be installed on iOS.
Intro Class For Korg minilogue (version 2.1.1) has a file size of 325.06 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.